Welcome to Egypt!
Your experience ambassador will meet and assist you inside of the Cairo International Airport to assist you with getting your passport visa. Afterwards we'll escort you to get acquainted with Egyptian home for the next 7 days. Once, settled head down for you Fat Girls Travel, Too! official Welcome Dinner.
The Great Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx
Are you ready to see one of the seven wonders of the anicent world? Get ready for a full day! We're headed to the The Great Pyramids of Giza & The Sphinx and the continue our journey to Sakkara where the first pyramid was built. Later, we'll head to Memphis, the ancient Capital of Egypt, to see the largest statue of King Ramsses, II.
Cairo City Tour
The treasures King Tutankhamen await you at the Cairo Egyptian Museum. After our museum stop, we'll continue our journey to the Mosque of Mohamed Ali and then we'll finish the day shopping at Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s oldest and most alluring bazaar.
Valley of the Kings Tour - Luxor
Rise and Shine! Today, we're boarding a domestic flight from Cairo to Luxor. Once in Luxor, we'll visit the Royal Cemetery for 62 Pharaohs, the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by the architects of the New Kingdom during the 15th century BC and to Colossi of Memnon.
Luxor Days + Cairo Nights
We'll start the day exploring the towering Karnak Temples and the famed Luxor Temple. After your trip to the temples, you will be driven to the Luxor airport for your flight to Cairo, where you will be met and assisted at the airport and taken to your hotel. After sightseeing in Luxor, we'll be transported to the Luxor airport to take our flight back to Cairo.
This is our last full day in Cairo. Use this day to explore City Stars Mall or eat with the local at Abu Tarik. Make sure you're back in time for our Farewell dinner cruise on the Nile River.
It's been fun but all good things must come to an end. It's time to head back to the USA.
TOTAL TRIP PRICE: $1, 900
9 - Month, 6 - Month and 3 Month Payment Plans Available
- Airport transfers on the group arrival and departure days
- All ground transportation to group activities
- Double occupancy accommodations
- Roundtrip domestic flights from Cairo - Luxor
- All Breakfasts + 2 Dinners
- Entry into Giza Pyramids + Sphinx + Sakkara
- Entry into tombs of Teti and Kagemni
- Entry into Mosque of Mohamed Ali
- Entry into The Valley of the Kings + Hatshepsut Temple + Colossi of Memmnon
- Two day trip Luxor
- Welcome Packet (digital)
- Unlimited Email Support
- Private Facebook Group
- Optional Payment Plan
What's Not Included
- International flights and fees
- Fees for Passport
- Meals outside of meals included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses and gratuties
- Additional activities not specified in the above itineary
- Travel and Medical Insurance (recommended)